Staff Email - Public Folders
How to Request a Public Folder to be Created
If you require a public folder to be created please contact your local IT support.
Adding Public Folder calendar as a favourite
Several resources including the Green room are now available for booking through the Exchange Calendar.
Below is an example of allowing easy access to public folder calendars by saving them as a favourite.
In this example, for the "UN Meeting Room-B21C" calendar, you will need to navigate through the public folders and add it as a favourite as follows:
While within Outlook-
- Select the folder view by clicking on the 'Folder' icon.
- In 'Folder List' pane on the left hand side of the screen, browse to the 'UN Meeting Room-B21C' folder
- Right click on the 'UN Meeting Room-B21C' calendar icon.
- Select 'Add to Favourites...' from the list.
- Press the [Add] button when the 'Add to Favourites' window pops up.
Please give the system a minute or two so these details can be updated.
- Click on the 'Calendars View' tab which is also located in the left hand pane.
- Under 'Other Calendars' you will now have the new item: "UN Meeting Room-B21C". Tick the checkbox beside this and a second calendar will appear next to yours in the right pane.