1.Click the Cog icon (located in the top-right corner of your screen)
2.Click Options from the menu
3.Under Mail > Accounts, click Connected Accounts
4.Click Other email accounts
5. Enter your UQconnect email address and password
6. Select Import into existing folders, such as Inbox, Sent Items and Drafts, and create new folders for others, then click OK.
7. Select IMAP connection settings and click OK.
8. Enter the following details into the Account information section:
- Display name: Your name
- Email address: Your UQconnect email address
- User name: Your UQconnect email address
- Password: Your UQconnect email password
9. Select Import into existing folders, such as Inbox, Sent Items and Drafts, and create new folders for others
10. Enter the following details into the Server information section:
- Incoming (IMAP) server: outlook.office365.com
- Incoming server port: 993
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: smtp.office365.com
- Outgoing server port: 587
- Authentication: Basic
- Encryption: SSL
11.Click OK to proceed
12.Click OK to confirm.
Your UQconnect email will now import into your Outlook.com account.